Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Simples Mente Lampejo

Welcome to my new blog called Simples Mente Lampejo, which you could translate from Portuguese as The Sparkle of Simple Minds.

I will write here about finding my way through art and especially modern photography. I will write about exhibitions I go to, interesting articles I read, tutorials I follow, websites I find interesting, and maybe one day about my own artistic projects.

I'm a stock photographer and a student of a photography school, so I'll be happy to share my experience and knowledge.

I hope you'll enjoy reading my blog Simples Mente Lampejo and I also invite you to my other blog, dedicated to experimnetal photography and optical illusions Ash Hoff.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Petala, it's a completely new blog now, but photography has very much in common with poetry. It can be like visual poetry, don't you think? Of course not all of it:) The best of the best can have the same impact.

    ReplyDelete